Does everyone receive this?

KarenB

<font color=green>Goes to the mall and sniffs Yank
We were on the July 3, western Magic and I received a post card from Disney asking me to participate in a survey. I had to go to a website, then put in a code. I also received one for our stay at WL after the cruise.

Just wondering how many people got the same thing???

I hope these surveys are read. I feel like a put a lot of thought into them, plus I named CMs that made a positive impression on us!!!

Karen

I have gotten one after some of our more recent cruises with DCL...I'd say in the last 18 months or so.

I also feel them out with care and name the CM's that I feel deserve special recognition.

I do believe DCL takes to heart what people put in the survey and the comment cards.

MJ

Originally posted by KarenB
We were on the July 3, western Magic and I received a post card from Disney asking me to participate in a survey. I had to go to a website, then put in a code. I also received one for our stay at WL after the cruise.

Just wondering how many people got the same thing???

I hope these surveys are read. I feel like a put a lot of thought into them, plus I named CMs that made a positive impression on us!!!

Karen

As you know, we were on the same cruise, but we did not get a postcard. I have gotten such cards from Disney in the past when we stayed in WDW.

As to is they pay attention ... indeed they do!

Mark

like this several times both for WL and other resorts, but not from either of my cruises.

I got one of these after our June 10th cruise. I almost always get one after our Disney World and Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort stays too!

We had separate reservations on 7/3 - one reservation got the survey card, one did not.

1 cruise down 2 more booked and no survey yet :( but maybe on day i will get one.

I had one from our stay at the Grand Floridian back in 98. Never got one for the Wilderness Lodge in 03. Random survey perhaps:)

Stacey

I got one after our 6/26 Eastern. Never got one for a WDW stay though.

KarenB,

I received one from our June 3rd cruise. It took me about three weeks before I got around to it and when I did I got a message saying that they had received all the surveys they needed.

Debbie

We were on the July 11 Wonder cruise, and I got a post card two days ago. I put very nice comments on the survey card that we turned in before we left the ship. There was a place for my email address, and I included it on the onboard survey. My survey dealt mostly with our dining experiences and our onboard experiences in general. They survey said that people would be surveyed about different aspects for their cruise.

Does anyone remember the e-mail address to contact Disney personally about any of the questions?? It was at the end of the survey. I would like to express thanks to a few crew members and also let them know about a "forgotten birthday" at Wilderness Lodge. I knew I should have written it down!

:earseek:

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter