Does everyone have to order?

disneyjes

DIS Veteran
Sometimes my stomach is off and I don't eat for awhile. Well, my son has asked to eat at Be Our Guest for dinner. If I am not up to it, do I have to order something to eat?

I dont know the answer to this one...hopefully someone will.....You could order a dessert or coffee or drink...and sit with your son as he eats...if you need to order soemthng...

No you do not have to order from the menu. The only time you would have to pay at a restaurant to be seated is if it is a buffet or a dinner show. You are free to not order anything, or just have an appetizer, or just a dessert, or just a soft drink, or if you wish, a full meal. :goodvibes

No you do not have to order from the menu. The only time you would have to pay at a restaurant to be seated is if it is a buffet or a dinner show. You are free to not order anything, or just have an appetizer, or just a dessert, or just a soft drink, or if you wish, a full meal. :goodvibes

Yes.

Sometimes my stomach is off and I don't eat for awhile. Well, my son has asked to eat at Be Our Guest for dinner. If I am not up to it, do I have to order something to eat?

If it makes you feel socially weirdo, order something small like plain soup or salad w/o dressing, or what ever works for you...

You never have to order anything you don't want, and you don't have to eat it either. You only have to pay for a seat a buffet or dinner show, where its a one price meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter