• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does Electric Umbrella still have the Pretzel bread sandwich?

tiggergirlinMI

Now living 30 minutes from the World!
Hi DIS friends, I looked at a recent menu from the Electric Umbrella in EPCOT to make sure they still had the newest find I had discovered on our trip back in FEB.We go again in DEC and wanted to share this find with my parents and kids again. It was a delicious ham and swiss cheese sandwich served on a pretzel bun! Great flavor and seeing as counter service has seemed to almost disappear in Future World with The Land Food Court being revamped into who knows what now, this was a great discovery! Now I don't see it listed. Has anyone been recently and had it or have they removed yet another good thing from the menus of Disney World! Thanks in advance for any info on t :flower: :goodvibes :flower: his!

I didn't happen to notice it when I was there in July. But it sounds yummy so hopefully I am mistaken.. Michelle

This was discussed some time ago -- in the Spring I think. :confused3
Unless it has returned the pretzel bread sandwich has not been there for months. It was good.

This is so funny - we were in WDW in Feb and are going back in dec and I too am sadly missing that incredible ham and swiss sandwich on pretzel bread.

I loaded that sucker with lots of tomato and pickles and it was soooo good.

The cheese had nicely melted and the bread was so soft, fresh and tasty.

And I am not a big "ham" person....

It figures they take away an alternative to the old hamburger and chicken finger choices at that place.Oh well, I'm glad I was able to enjoy at least one sandwich last February.
We will just have to eat a late breakfast then have a nice dinner over in World Showcase.
Thanks to those who answered!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter