Does Disneystore.com rectock normal items?

carbatonic

Earning My Ears
Hi!

I only shop on Disneystore.com occasionally, but there are a few Brave items I am wanting that are sold out. The Merida/Angus Giftset and the Merida Figural Water Bottle.

I would like to avoid paying inflated ebay prices if possible, so I am wondering if Disneystore restocks this sort of stuff on the website? They aren't LE or anything, but I know there were some horror stories after the initial Rapunzel toddler doll sold out (I was not involved in any of that, so I don't know if she ever got restocked or not).

Thanks so much in advance!

The figural water bottles were all "pulled", so you will NOT see the exact ones in the stores. Possible they will eventually sell similar ones, who knows. But those exact ones, no.

Stores should have the Merida/Angus sets, I so not think they are sold out in the stores. Is it sold out online?

The very difficult item to find is the Merida bow and arrow set.

They are usually good about restocking items. With Brave being newly released, they should be quick about getting them stocked.

EXCEPT the dang Tree of Life Playset!:mad:

I have checked for it every single day for the last 4 months and it has never come back. I emailed them to ask if it was an oversight on the website, and asked if they could check into it, and they just told me that if it isn't on the site then they don't have it. They suggested I go to an actual Disney Store (which was ridiculous since it is a park item). They also said I could call WDW merchandising. I explained to them that I wasn't about to pay $25 for shipping when I could get free shipping from their site if and when it comes back online.

So, I continue to check everyday in the hopes that it returns, but so far nothing. Why they can keep every other park icon playset on their site except the tree, I'll never understand, but it is what it is.

Best of luck with your items. I'm sure they will be in stock soon.:goodvibes

Ok first of all sorry for the typo in the title. I'm not yet used to typing on my phone ><.

Ooh why were the bottles pulled? Chokeable parts? That's too bad, they were cute.

The Merida angus set just sold out online. Some people I have spoken to say their stores still have plenty, but I have no store near me :/.

What is the tree of life set? Im sorry that they haven't restocked. Are they expensive on eBay? (everything is). I think if you order from wdw they should give you the same shipping deal. I mean it's all originating from the same company so what difference should it make? Someone said I can call Disney stores to have them ship items directly from the store, but I am nervous about shipping costs.

I hope you find your item soon!!

shipping costs from b&m disney stores isn't really that bad I order all the time from stores since I don't have a local store here. I order from Oregon stores since there is no state sales tax.

If ordering from WDW you won't pay sales tax as long as you don't live in FL or CA so keep that in mind too. If it's available at both US parks and you have a Disney Visa Disneyland Delievears will give you 10% off too (WDW doesn't give a visa discount on phone orders)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter