• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does Disney's travel/trip insurance cover airfare?

whitney250

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if Disney's travel insurance covers airfare not purchased through Disney? We plan on flying Southwest and will buy Business Select instead of Wanna Get Away tickets if TI doesn't cover airfare.

Well, shoot... I was hoping to save on airfare. If I don't have to book refundable airfare I don't want to lol.

We always get outside airfare then call to add DME. It kind of sucks having to be concerned with changing the plane if you have to cancel but we book so far out that it pays to wait for a flight deal elsewhere.

We added our flights last time for Magic Express since you can't purchase SW through Disney. Is that kind of the same as you do?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter