• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does Disney usually have discounts in Sept?

CrystalS

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if Disney ever does a discount/special offer in September. I'd like to take a 3 night cruise then, but the money is a little tight still...

Thanks for any help

I don't know about specific discount programs (except resident rates, which are more common then), but September is usually when the fares take a pretty steep dive. Overall it is generally the cheapest time to cruise (also October). Kids are back in school and peak time is over. The weather is still warm, so it's a great time to go (if you don't mind the occasional hurricane). :rotfl: J/K, I live in hurricane territory and I would cruise in Sept. without thinking twice.

We took a chance and cruised in Sept '07 because the price was so good. When we booked we just hoped for the best for fear of the weather. Well what a nice surprise, it couldn't have been better. The little rain we did have was usually at night. In fact we are sailing on Sept 12th this year to Tortola. :dance3: Last year we went to WDW for 11 days in Oct and guess what, great weather again and no crowds at the parks. Lines for attractions didn't exist.:woohoo:

Yes, September is typically a time for discounts. Currently you can book a 7 night for $699 per person. We typically see 7 days then for $799-899, so this is better than usual. I don't normally do 3 day cruises, so can't help with the usual fares there....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter