Does Disney shuttle to SeaWorld

kiwi2013

Mouseketeer
Trying to find out some information on how to safely get to Sea-world....Does Disney provide a shuttle service?...I was looking at MEARS taxi which is approx $30 each way from the resort.....I'm fine with the cost,but how close to the entrance of Sea-world are you dropped off(Disney buses have us spoiled with the ease of travel)

Disney doesn't do a shuttle. While they are in to customer service, they're not going to provide a shuttle for their guests to give money to a competitor.

Mears will drop you off as close as possible. If it's like Universal, you'll have a little bit of a walk to get to the gates--security, etc.

I don't believe disney do buses to Sea World. We have used Mears a few times for Sea World and Universal and we have no complaints. They drop you as close as they can get to the entrance. When we wanted to change our collection time, it was no hassle to call them and amend.

Trying to find out some information on how to safely get to Sea-world....Does Disney provide a shuttle service?...I was looking at MEARS taxi which is approx $30 each way from the resort.....I'm fine with the cost,but how close to the entrance of Sea-world are you dropped off(Disney buses have us spoiled with the ease of travel)

Take a cab. It's the best way.

hookedonears said:
Take a cab. It's the best way.

I had a friend a few years ago, who took a cab to and from Seaworld. By the time the left, it was raining and late; there were no cabs waiting. Thank goodness, one of the workers saw them and called a cab for them.

There is a Lynx bus - #50 goes from the Ticket and Transportation Center or Downtown Disney Westside Bus Station to Seaworld - goes by Palm Parkway on the way so may have a few stops in between but not that many. Fare is $2 per person (take small bills or exact fare).

www.golynx.com will give you the route info-bus is every 30 minutes -

:cool1: Hi, Disney don't ... However we stay at animal kingdom lodge when we visit and what we normally do is take the resort transfer to DTD then there is a Lunx bus across the street that take you straight to Seaworld. At night we always just catch a cab back to DTD then take resort bus back to hotel. Hope this helps.

We went in January this year and took the Lynx Bus #50 from the Transportaion Center to Seaword. It worked out great. They drop you off right by the parking lot entrance. We just let the driver know that we were going to Seaworld and he let us know when to get off. with a few other stops it took about 15 minutes. It was a cheap way to get there. The bus was clean too. To get back you do need to cross the road to the bus stop.

That's good to know about the public transit. We aren't going to Sea World and have our own car but I love finding out new info like this. Can you tell that I'm a Disney Geek?

Mears do a shuttle service as well as the taxi. It's something like $19 round trip and they do have quite a few pick up and drop off times.

I can't remember how close they got us to the entrance but I don't remember it being a pain so I'm sure it must have been pretty close.

There is a Lynx bus - #50 goes from the Ticket and Transportation Center or Downtown Disney Westside Bus Station to Seaworld - goes by Palm Parkway on the way so may have a few stops in between but not that many. Fare is $2 per person (take small bills or exact fare).

www.golynx.com will give you the route info-bus is every 30 minutes -
We have used the Lynx bus before and found it to work out very well. It's clean and safe. We found that it was mostly CMs going home after work that were on it with us in the morning!!
The one thing you have to remember with the Lynx bus is that you have to let the driver know you want to get off at SW!! Otherwise, they won't stop!! So, as you board and pay your fare, tell the driver you are going to SeaWorld. Then you will be dropped right at the parking lot entrance.
when it's time to head home, just retrace your steps, across the parking lot and cross the street. There is a Lynx bus stop just a bit down the road on the left...there is a sidewalk. Look for the bus stop sign with the blue paw print on it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter