Does Disney off Resort to Miami transfers

WeLoveDisneyAlways

DIS Veteran
Looking at the cruises out of Miami they are much better priced only dilemma is getting there. Does Disney offer Resort to Miami transfers?

Looking at the cruises out of Miami they are much better priced only dilemma is getting there. Does Disney offer Resort to Miami transfers?

Good question. Have not heard of any but on this I would call DCL and ask. I know when the ship had to leave from Ft. Lauderdale due to weather closing Port Canaveral they provided DCL transportation but I don't know if they plan to offer them to Miami on a regular basis due to the distance....I would doubt it. They would be pretty costly if they did.

Was there an option of adding DCL transfers when you quoted the cruise online? If they were offered there would be an option to add them.

MJ

It had same info for all cruises

Transfers available
Resort to port
Airport to port

But like other cruises when you click to add transfers it only has airport option it was like that when we booked the dream so the website is no help

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter