Does Disney even send out PINs anymore?

We have been to Disney twice in the last 6 years, I am a Disney visa cardholder and I have ordered the vacation planner dvd 3 times-I have never received a code :(

We used to get them fairly regular, last one I used though was back in 2012 for free dining (that came months in advance of GP offer). Since then, I don't know that I've gotten one. I get the special offers, the Disney Visa offers and the like, but I can't recall the last time I've gotten a true PIN code offer.

I got them like clockwork once a month from July 2014 until June 2015. However, I called and booked our 2016 trip on Memorial Day this year and since then I have only gotten one (it was maybe a week after I booked). So, I don't know if they stopped coming because I booked a trip or if maybe because I had been getting them for almost exactly one year. Who knows...but I sure hope I get some sort of discount for my 2016 trip.

I never received one in the 6 years between my first and second 'adult' trips. We bought DVC on our second trip this past January and now I've gotten 4 pin code offers in the 7 months since. I swear, Disney is laughing at me.

My parents get them a couple times per year EVERY year. We have NEVER got them, but then again they don't need to entice us, we go every year. My parents go every 3 years or so.

I've been planning our June 2016 family vacation for about 6 months and got my first PIN code this month ... room only discount of only 5% better than what the public can get, but good thru 12/21 with only Thanksgiving blacked out. Also got an offer that didn't look like a PIN code that was for better discounts, but only good at select resorts for certain weeks in October. Can't wait to see if we get a PIN code for next June - can anyone who's received one good for June tell me what the discount was good for? Thanks :)

I started getting what I think are pin codes after doing a survey on the Disney website. The codes are either 8 or 12 alpha numeric codes and I have to enter my last name to look for availability. I have tried using the wrong name and it won't work, so I know it's just a code for me. The offers seem to be the same as the public offers though.

I started getting what I think are pin codes after doing a survey on the Disney website. The codes are either 8 or 12 alpha numeric codes and I have to enter my last name to look for availability. I have tried using the wrong name and it won't work, so I know it's just a code for me. The offers seem to be the same as the public offers though.

My PIN/UOC's (Unique Offer Code) have always been 12 digits (no letters)....but I suppose they *could* have letters in them. The last few I got have been very close to what the general public offer is but the PIN/UOC is for a longer length of time and doesn't exclude any (or as many) resorts like the GPO does. And the PIN/UOC may have an additional perk included. For example, the PIN/UOC I received and used in June was the same percentage off as the GPO *but* only excluded 3-bedroom Villas and campsites, and it started on June 1st rather than June 16th like the GPO did. Also, if we bought at least a 5-day MYW ticket, we got park-hopping added for free. So on the surface, it closely resembled the general offer, but the fine print made it better than the general offer.

We got a free dining pin in the mail a couple months ago which was good for specific dates for fall 2015...so they do still send them out. We have received pin codes a handful of times over the past 3 or 4 years. Of course the codes never coincided with our vacation plans so we've never been able to use them which is a bummer. We're going in March next year.. so I expect we'll receive a pin code good for June lol.

Never gotten one, even skipped a trip year and hoped, hey maybe some magic will be sent our way in a PIN so we could take a trip afterall ... nope. But, heck, we ended up getting in on the free dining for fall so I guess I can't complain.

My PIN/UOC's (Unique Offer Code) have always been 12 digits (no letters)....but I suppose they *could* have letters in them. The last few I got have been very close to what the general public offer is but the PIN/UOC is for a longer length of time and doesn't exclude any (or as many) resorts like the GPO does. And the PIN/UOC may have an additional perk included. For example, the PIN/UOC I received and used in June was the same percentage off as the GPO *but* only excluded 3-bedroom Villas and campsites, and it started on June 1st rather than June 16th like the GPO did. Also, if we bought at least a 5-day MYW ticket, we got park-hopping added for free. So on the surface, it closely resembled the general offer, but the fine print made it better than the general offer.

I got one this spring that I could use for my trip this dec and it had letters in it too.

I am not using my PIN since the military deal was better but I had originally used my PIN to get my reservation.

I got one this spring that I could use for my trip this dec and it had letters in it too.

I am not using my PIN since the military deal was better but I had originally used my PIN to get my reservation.

Hmmmm... that's interesting. The ones I've gotten that have had letters in them were always just Disney trying to disguise the general public offer as a "PIN/UOC" offer. Frankly, I don't care if it's got numbers or letters or pictures of animals....I just want codes that give me a better discount than what the general public offer is. :D

Just curious has anyone received a PIN lately. We received one a few years ago for free dining for our June trip. We are planning on going back next June, so would love some pixie dust.
I rec'd one this past spring ... Return to the magic or something like that for this fall. We only went once before (last fall)

My husband gets PINS like crazy in his emails. I just checked and he got one July, august, and september! Too bad we're not heading back until next october. I guess i'll just have to keep an eye one his emails over the next few months! (He doesn't mind me looking at his emails. hes not that tech savvy and he knows I'm just looking for disney codes!) Before we moved, we received a few in the mail. BUT Disney is sometimes pretty freaking horrible about changing addresses so I don't know if we're going to be receiving any at our new address.

Got a "uoc" on the 1st of October offering 30% at deluxes, 25% at mods... good thru June 7 but must be booked by Jan 26th...

Nope. Never. Didn't even EVER get a notification for this last Disney Visa promotion - only reason I knew it started was from here. I'm still annoyed about that (not that I was using it, but that I didn't get notified and I always have in the past).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter