Does DCL have coloring books?

Nik's Mom

DIS Veteran
Hi,
I wanted to have a coloring book of DCL pictures for my kids. I was wondering if they sell them. Is there a way I can buy them ahead of time, so the kids can color on the flight to Florida?

I looked when we were on the 6/11/05 cruise, and they didn't have DCL ones. Only regular Disney coloring books. I really wanted a DCL one to take back to my Sunday school class. All my kids (3 & 4yr olds) knew I was going on a ship with Mickey.

They had DCL coloring books on our fall 2004 cruise, but must have discontinued them since. I have seen about three of them on ebay in about the last month. Maybe you can find one there! HTH!
Happy cruising! :sunny:

:wave2: I bought a DCL coloring book at Mickey's Mate.It had wonderful pictures. When I checked back later, I didn't see them. The pictures could be made into perfect door magnents. Good luck finding one.

I knew someone who went on the first Repo cruise and asked her to look for DCL coloring books for my girls. She found them and sent me 2 back in May. So, I'm guessing that maybe they sell out fast or they have been discontinued.

Keep checking on eBay. They are on there from time to time. Be prepared, though. I paid $3.50 for mine on the ship and they sell upwards to $35.00 on eBay. :confused3

Wow....$35 for a coloring book? Allbeit DCL...still Wow! I suppose when I saw them listed on ebay I never thought to go back and see what they actually went for. That is amazing! :earseek:

I have a 2 coloring books left. I bought them on my last cruise and give them to my Disney clients . I would be happy to make copies . The pictures really are cute .

ashtravel said:
I have a 2 coloring books left. I bought them on my last cruise and give them to my Disney clients . I would be happy to make copies . The pictures really are cute .

I have sent you a PM.

I'm interested, my dd would love some DCL pictures to color! Just let me know what you need to send them to me! :banana:

Ashtravel, I too would love a copy of this DCL coloring book. You are so sweet for doing this.

$35? That's insane! I didn't realize they were such a hot commodity. If I see them on my next cruise, I'll have to pick some up. I know I've seen them in the past but haven't looked for them lately. Cruise #45 is in Sept. so we'll see.
Barb

Momeska said:
Keep checking on eBay. They are on there from time to time. Be prepared, though. I paid $3.50 for mine on the ship and they sell upwards to $35.00 on eBay. :confused3

Gosh! Maybe I need to buy a few extra to make enough for our deposit next year. LOL! I have heard scrapbookers say that they use the pictures for paper piecing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter