Does DCL have a lost and found?

CAmom2boys

Mouseketeer
Do they compile items lost on the ships in a common place with a number I could call? Does anyone have said number, if it exists?

We are missing a very special blankie. I thought my son had forgotten about it since it has been missing for some time. But, he mentioned last night that he wanted it. :sad1: I'm grasping at straws thinking he may have lost it on our cruise last summer, but I have nothing to lose by asking and I'm pretty sure we had it on the cruise.

Thanks.
D'Anne

My daughter lost an item somewhere between when we were dropped off outside the terminal and before we boarded the ship. When we arrived back to port when we got off the ship there was a lost n found...we found it. Good luck

Our younger daugher left her favorite stuffed animal in our cabin when we left the Magic this past Saturday and she didn't discover it until we were almost home. She was a wreck. I called the lost and found number, and they told me that items left in staterooms get tagged with the number of the stateroom and are sent to lost and found on the ship, where they stay for a week. If they aren't claimed, they get pulled off the ship the following week and brought to the lost and found office on land. I got a call this morning confirming that they did have her stuffed animal and that it would come off the ship on Saturday and get sent home to us. So it does work! Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter