Does Cirque usually sell out?

HappyCamperToo

Fish gotta fly
I was thinking of seeing the show again, during Christmas week. Unfortunately, I cannot buy tickets in advance for a number of reasons.

So I'm curious---does it usually play to sold out crowds? Will the box office basically not even be selling tickets for that week while we're there?

Please share your experiences. Thanks.

It's quite possible that it will.....particularly during an extra busy week such as Christmas. The theater is not all that big, which is why it's hard to get a bad seat. Unfortunately that means it doesn't hold that many people.

Usually there are two shows a night I believe so check the schedule. It's possible one show time will be less popular due to evening shows, Mickey's Christmas party, etc.

The box office was open for last minute seats when we saw the show last July. You should call them or stop by because it's always possible you'll get lucky with tickets. Depending on how many you need, you may not all sit together but it would be worth it to me just to see the show. It was great.

It does sell out often, there would be no way of knowing for sure though. That is a very, very busy week, so I think it would have a good chance of possibly selling out.

Actually, your answers give me a lot of hope. I was dreading to hear that they ALWAYS sell out. "Often" is a lot better :)

We'll be there a week, so we can stop by the box office on the first day and hopefully get tix for SOMETIME.

Anyone know if they have AAA discounts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter