does cheyenne have heating and can i hire kettle

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by Kayleigh1986, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Kayleigh1986

Kayleigh1986 Earning My Ears

Just wondered if cheyenne hotel has heating of any sort, bit worried about the coldness at night. we are taking hot water bottles for us all and also wondered can you hire a kettle and how much are they as we are flying and taking one would take up valuable space

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Rosabelle

Rosabelle Mouseketeer

Hiya

Yep our room had an electric radiator and we had a kettle too. I can't remember if we'd hired it or it was just there already but it was definitely there!

We were on the ground floor at the end of the building beside an exit door and the room was always toasty warm, even at night :-)

And that was December 2010 during the snow and ice storms!

4. MissSkellington

MissSkellington Of cabbages and kings...

Certainly all the hotels have heating, no? :confused:

I think I've packed well, but am also a bit concerned about the warmth in the rooms...anyone know how it is in the Sequoia? :confused3

5. tennisfan

tennisfan <font color=blue>Was told off for sliding down the Moderator

All the hotels have heating, some in the form of radiators such as cheyenne and I think Santa fe. The others it's in the form of central from the air con system. The SL will be warm enough, just whack the heat up as you can control it

6. MissSkellington

MissSkellington Of cabbages and kings...

Thank you! :thumbsup2

7. Cyrano

Cyrano Moderator Moderator

Our room and bathroom at Hotel Cheyenne had adjustable heaters which meant our room was also toasty :)

We had to leave a €25 fully refundable deposit when we borrowed a kettle from reception.

8. jillrobinson

jillrobinson DIS Veteran

Kettles are hit and miss, sometimes there's 1 in the room, but if not hire fee is 30 euros. Unless things have changed the heating is switched off during the daytime at Cheyenne and probably the other hotels too. Only found out as I was really poorly on our last stay at cheyenne and spent a lot of time in the room, contacted reception as we couldn't get heating to work and they explained why, they did send someone around straight away to sort it out for me though :)

9. Lisa_C

Lisa_C Devoted FIANCÉE to Cap'njack.

I made the mistake of leaving the warm air con on in the Sequoia 2 years ago....I nearly burst into flames when we returned in the evening lol!

10. figaro2

figaro2 Mouseketeer

Got back from Cheyenne on tuesday! They have heaters but we couldn't get them to work consistently, it was basically a question of messing around with it giving up and then ten minutes later it would be hot lol!
    We took our own kettle :)