• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does Castaway Cay sell any stickers?

CruiseGoon

Earning My Ears
I've been trying to find a Castaway Cay sticker on ebay without any luck. I want to find one around 4"x4" or 6"x6" and I haven't been able to find anything. Does Castaway Cay still sell any stickers that size? My family will be going next year for spring break and I just wanted to know, so I can make a point to remember to buy one.

You could print your own. I have some paper at home that is large and shiny that would work out great as a sticker. Maybe if you can’t find any I could send you some. Take it to office supply or print shop. I could make you a page with 4 logos to print for you. Since I not doing it for profit that should not be an issue that I’m looking to help you for your personal use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter