Does Bounceback still exist?

Circus181920

Mouseketeer
I havent been to WDW in a few years but am going in early January. I am considering booking another trip for May. I was wondering if bounceback still existed and if so, what exactly is the offer?

TIA :)

We were there in October. There was no current bounceback at CSR, nothing in the room and they told us at guest services there was nothing right at that time. We did spend one night at AKL and there was a bounceback offer for fd for Aug/Sept. 2013.

Unless they have discontinued it since October 7th then they still have it.

We just came back . . .we were there in October and November and the only offer in our room was for the free dining Aug/Sept . . .

I haven't seen a BB flyer since April at BW . . .and those were only for dates through the end 2012 . . .

Recently stayed at AoA (in the FN suites) (October 29 to November 6) and there was a bounceback offer for free dining in August/September 2013 (we never go at that time) with a pin on the paper.

I really hope they put a different offer in the rooms before my trip next month. FD does nothing for me - I need a room discount, and I need different availability. Keeping fingers crossed . . . . . .pixiedust:

I've never booked a Bounceback offer before, but this intrigues me. I'm going on a short trip with my sister in January and I've been hoping for a Bounceback offer for August 2013. Does anyone think the current offer would still be in place in January or will they have moved on at that point?

Does anyone know the expiration date of current bounceback for free dining?

And can anyone in the room book using the bounceback offer?

Me and my mom are going in January 2013 and I will be going again in September 2013 and would love to book in January if still available.

Also are there are exclusions? AOA standard rooms?

If you are listed on the current reservation then you can book the bounceback - the dates for free dining next year

new Bounceback offer opened yesterday and the bounceback offer is for free dining for the dates of August 18 - September 28, 2013

mmouse50 said:
If you are listed on the current reservation then you can book the bounceback - the dates for free dining next year

new Bounceback offer opened yesterday and the bounceback offer is for free dining for the dates of August 18 - September 28, 2013

This is the same bounce back offer they had when we were there at the end of September/ beginning of October. The Little Mermaid rooms at AoA were excluded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter