Does Belle always wear the same costume?

PrincessGrandma

Mouseketeer
We are taking my 4 yr old DGD to the Princess Breakfast during Thanksgiving week. I think I read somewhere that Belle wore her casual blue & white costume. Does she always wear that one? Of course, being the "Best MawMaw" (at least according to DGD and who am I to disagree!), I want to buy or make her an outfit that will match Belle's since Belle is her favorite. I just wondered if she would wear the red one since the weather would be cooler?

If anyone has pictures of Belle at the breakfast or knows where I might find one, I'd sure appreciate it!

There are so many forums and so many threads, I'm overwhelmed!

Thanks!
Louisiana MawMaw :flower3:

We have been to CRT the first week of Dec for the past few years and I only remember her in the blue/white dress. She was in the yellow one in the park and at MCVMCP we saw her in her red Christmas dress. She was also in the bule dress for the storybook time at MK.

As the mother of a little Belle fanatic, I can tell you that whever we saw Belle for photo ops she was in her casual blue outfit. At Epcot and storytime we got shots of DD with a blue belle. At the World Showcase there was no line to see her when we went, so my daughter got to sit on her lap and chat for quite a while. It was perfect! At the MGM show she wears her yellow dress, but there's not a chance for a photo. We saw the show three times. Loved it every one! Have a great time!

PrincessGrandma said:
I want to buy or make her an outfit that will match Belle's since Belle is her favorite. I just wondered if she would wear the red one since the weather would be cooler?

If anyone has pictures of Belle at the breakfast or knows where I might find one, I'd sure appreciate it!
We saw her in December and she was wearing the blue dress...
86895belle-web.jpg

My DD asked Belle where her pretty yellow dress was at the Princess Breakfast and Belle told her Mrs. Potts won't let her wear it for Breakfast b/c it might get dirty, she can only wear it for the parade. Worked for DD.

Not necessarily a helpful post, but at Disneyland, I have only seen Belle in her yellow dress and I always wondered when I would see her in the blue dress, or the beast not as a beast for that matter. When I went to WDW for the first time I only saw her in the blue dress everywhere with the exception of parades.

I just found it odd that the two parks differ on her day to day costume.

:3dglasses

We have seen Belle in her yellow dress in the Princess Room in Toontown. I was thrilled because trip after trip we kept seeing her in the blue dress.

We only saw her in blue (except for the mgm show). We loved seeing her in WS France behind the shops...we are all alone with her and Beast for at least 5-10 minutes.

I found a blue dress at http://www.missem.com/storybook/village_belle.html

It is pricey but cute. We justified it by using it for 2 halloweens (got it big), wearing it everyday as dress-up and because arthritis makes sewing tough...

I have a pic of my dd in blue with Belle at PSB, but I don't know how to post it :confused3

As you can see by my name, I too have DDs who are quite taken with Belle. :) We see her at the Princess meals and in the France pavillion in Epcot in her provincial dress. We have seen her in her gown in the princess room at Toon Town and in her red Christmas Gown in the Christmas parade. We're going to MVMCP this year and I am hoping maybe we might be able to find her dressed in that gown at the party for a photo. :)

At all the breakfasts we have been to she was always in her Blue dress. All of our pictures with her outside the breakfast are blue as well. I did see her once posing for pictures in her Christmas Dress. I about died! Sad thing is that they had already cut off the line and we didn't get a picture with her. It was in December and she was right by Ariel's Grotto. Now, I have been many times in December and that was the only time I have seen her in that dress posing with people. I have pics of her in that dress during the MVMCP parade.

Last year right after Christmas she was in the red Christmas gown with Beast in the little alley on Main St. where the scissor portrait guy usually is. My youngest son LOVES Belle and really wanted to stop but we had a PS at CP we were rushing to and she was gone by the time we checked in. We did see her, more than once, for story time and she remembered him from one to another. Their carriage stopped right in front of us during the Christmas parade and she spotted him and blew him kisses, pointed to him and signed "I Love You." He was :cloud9: after that! :love:

PrincessGrandma said:
I want to buy or make her an outfit that will match Belle's since Belle is her favorite.

We did that for DD last year. Aurora is her favorite. All the posts I read said that Aurora wore the blue gown & was very rarely seen in pink. We had a friend make a blue gown (it was supposed to be a one time only trip, so we were doing both princess breakfasts and the tea party). Of course, by the time we took our trip, Aurora switched to being only in pink. :flower: DD had many nice compliments about her more unusual blue gown though. I would think that not many little girls wear Belle's blue dress, and your DGD would stand out. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter