Does BBB have the Frozen Elsa and Anna dresses/package?

twodogs

DIS Veteran
I know the Disney blog said this Frozen package ended in January but wondering if anyone has been more recently and seen the dresses there? We are going in May, and I'm trying to decide if I should keep searching for the dresses locally at my disney store (didn't care for the ones at JCP) or gamble that they will still be offered at BBB in May?? Thought I might try to order the dresses from the park directly ahead of time if even possible?

When I was there on Saturday they did not have it. Just the usuals and Sophia.
I have also not seen an Anna or Elsa dress except online disney store yesterday had Anna.

I would just order them online and have them to be on the safe side and avoid disappointment!

have a magical time!

The Disney Stores, real or online do not have them. The park doesnt have them either. I was there yesterday and inquired. We want one too. :)

I did hear that they are coming back to stores in late February and March and back to the parks in April.

No way will they stop offering them. Their problem is that they cannot manufacture them fast enough to meet all the demand! Get one wherever you can before you go. I wouldnt rely on there being any available when you arrive.

Good luck!

I asked at the Fantasy Faire store and she said no Frozen merchandise in the parks or any store. HOWEVER I did see Frozen dolls and tshirts in World of Disney and the toy store on Main street this past week. I was surprised to see anything, even took a picture of it. I believe WOD had the wigs but not the dresses. You could call there to see exactly what they have in stock right now and possibly have it shipped.

I agree I'd buy whatever you can find as you find it, don't wait to get in the park.

Thanks all for your help! I talked with Disney parks shopping and they said they won't be back in the parks until May, and maybe even August. Our disney store here in Dallas has the Anna Adventure dress but not the green coronation dress that was in the. BBB package offered over the holidays. The Elsa dress appears no where but ebay or overseas as far as I can tell. And disney UK will not ship here apparently. Bummer!!! I will keep trying. My older daughter who wants the Elsa dress said "Mommy don't worry about it...I can be someone else. It's ok". That broke my heart that she was so understanding about it, and just makes me more determined to find it!

I was also at World of Disney on Sunday and inquired about any frozen merchandise for adults and plush. Was informed they expect something next month for Olaf and hopefully Sven though apparently he wasn't too popular :(

I did not hear anything else about the dresses though sorry :(

They had a handful of Elsa/Anna dolls and barbie type dolls and a few children clothes selections she said.

I wish they would get back the adult Elsa shirt they had for a short time though.

I would think that DLR would be one of the hardest places to find these dresses as anyone there is focussed 100% on Disney.

Up here in Canada I just saw about 20 of each Elsa and Anna dresses - various sizes, lots of stuffed toys, all kinds of Frozen merchandise - but I am guessing the demand is not the same across Disney stores across the U.S and Canada.

We are TOTALLY late to the Frozen game ... just brought the kids to the movie a week ago. Needless to say, they are in love and living and breathing the "Let it Go" you-tube sing-a-long video.

Daughter, 7, same thing - she would like Elsa, but will be something else if we can't get the dress. Both kids dying for an Olaf snowman after seeing picture posted too.

Our Chicagoland Disney Stores all say they expect Elsa dresses shipped end of February, probably latest first few days in March.

My 7-yr old is a sz 10 for height ... makes it even harder to buy the dresses in-store, because they only get maybe 1 or 2 sz 10s in.

Our trip is Apr 9-11, hoping they get restocked and I can actually get in fast enough to order before then!

Anna's coronation dress is only available in the Parks. They had a few in the biggest size at the Disney Store in downtown disney near WDW when I was there in December. My dd wants Elsa's dress, though. Fortunately her birthday is not until July, so I hope to snag one when they get them back in stock at the disney store. I'm checking every morning as it is!

I would think that DLR would be one of the hardest places to find these dresses as anyone there is focussed 100% on Disney.

Up here in Canada I just saw about 20 of each Elsa and Anna dresses - various sizes, lots of stuffed toys, all kinds of Frozen merchandise - but I am guessing the demand is not the same across Disney stores across the U.S and Canada.

Was this in a Disney store in Canada? If so, do you mind saying which location? My husband travels to Canada pretty regularly for business...I'm sure he'd love to be hunting down dresses for me, but desperate times...

Ebay is your best bet for these dresses (except the Anna one which I saw on the online store). Even when the stores do get them in in March the ebayers buy them up and sell them for twice the price. DLR store in downtown disney had a tiny frozen section. 2 different kinds of shirts in a couple sizes, the small action figures of Anna and Elsa, the barbie like dolls and I think I saw Elsa's wig. This was Sunday. I didn't check the BBB because I was told thy don't carry anything Frozen.

BTW etsy has some cute Frozen inspired dresses. I got my 21 month old an Anna dress, all cotton for comfort, for 25 on etsy.

I think I have called every Disney store in Canada between today and last night. No one has any Elsa dresses except 2 stores had a 2/3 (and I'm sorry to say I have no idea which those were since they are so far from the sizes I need). They said back in stock in March, around the movie release. For what that is worth, which I'm not sure...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter