• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does anyone still need the 10% off AP card?

I will take one, if you still have any left. Is it 1 per family, or 1 per person.This is my first time doing a annual pass.
Thanks.

I have 1 left just let me know where you want it to go : )

Can you pm me your address?

Hi, I would be very interested in getting at least one of your discount cards for the AP pass. Please let me know if you still have any. We are doing a last minute trip in a few weeks.

Thanks,

Ilovepins

Hi, I would be very interested in getting at least one of your discount cards for the AP pass. Please let me know if you still have any. We are doing a last minute trip in a few weeks.

Thanks,

Ilovepins

Hi - If send your address to me, I'll send you one via snail mail. My email is eww1024@yahoo.com. I have 3 AP discount cards left. Thanks!

If it is still needed I have 1 left the others have been mailed already if you are expecting one you should have it soon : ) I included a little something extra .

Hello again everyone,

I am still earning my "ears" so I cannot PM anyone...at least this is what I am finding. Thus I am not sure how to make contact with anyone unless you post an email address. I am new to this board, so any tips would be welcomed.

BTW, thanks all that have already responded!

-Ilovepins

Hi!

I need a card for DH and I if anyone has one left!

Thanks, y'all!

Tracy

Dang...we arrive 8/7....and could really use an AP this year. Thanks for offering to the DIS though!

I have 3 left too, I'm just waiting for a PM anyone who needs one- only 2 more weeks to go!!! PLEASE, someone need them!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter