• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does anyone still do this?

SmoothDisneyH2O

Mouseketeer
Im not sure if anyone still does this or not but im going to do it anyways and here I go..........:banana: IM DOING THE SINGLE DIGIT DANCE BABY!!!!!! :banana: Come on now dance with me!!! :cool1: :woohoo: :banana: Everyone get up and DANCE!!!! :dance3: Stretch those legs :yay: Cmon now Everyone Celebrate with me!!! :cheer2::banana:

Woo hoo!!! :dance3:

I know how you feel :yay:

I may not be heading back to Disneyland right away :sad2:

But in 8 days we're leaving for the first half of our holiday! :woohoo:

:cheer2::cool1::banana::cheer2::cool1::banana::cheer2::cool1::banana:

OKay I do not go for 2 more months,,,, but what the heck. I will join in the fun!!!

:cool1::cool1::banana::banana::dance3::yay::woohoo:

HOPe you all have a wonderful time!

I made ds9 do the dance with me when we hit 9 more days ds12 looked at me like I'm crazy when I made the announcement.
But I'm still ready to dance.......:banana::banana::banana::dance3::cheer2::cool1::cool1::woohoo::yay::rockband::dancer:party::tiptoe::jumping3::jumping2::bounce::mickeyjum:dogdance:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter