Does anyone sell potty seats at WDW?

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by jandkmom, Jan 18, 2010.

1. jandkmom

jandkmom Mouseketeer

Oct 19, 2009
    Hey everyone!
    We leave for our trip in 3 days (!!!!) :banana:and I was wondering what folks did when they have a newly potty-trained toddler during their stay. My son is too small to use the toilet without a potty seat, and we are bringing a foldable one when we are out and about. However, I'd like a regular potty seat for the hotel room and I don't really want to pack one. Do you know anywhere that sells them down there (I won't have a car so going to a regular store is tough.

2. bakalorber

bakalorber Mouseketeer

Aug 29, 2009
    They sell portable ones that fold up. Don't know about the quality but saw them at babies r us. They should be small enough for a suitcase.
  3. mickeymaker2003

mickeymaker2003 DIS Veteran

Apr 7, 2008
    If you need other stuff too, you could try wegoshop. Many others on the board recommend them. They charge a flat fee and will shop wherever you want. If you have them go to a Super Walmart, they could buy the potty seat, any diapers/pull-ups you need, snacks, breakfast foods, fruit, beverages, etc. They charge whatever the store charges, plus a delivery/service charge.

It seems like it might be a good fit for you.
  4. jmartinez1895

jmartinez1895 DIS Veteran

Nov 18, 2008
    this company rents baby items to people at Disney, but because of the nature of the item they do not rent potty seats, but you can buy one for $20.00 and I think they will deliver it to your resort.