Does anyone sell potty seats at WDW?

jandkmom

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone!
We leave for our trip in 3 days (!!!!) :banana:and I was wondering what folks did when they have a newly potty-trained toddler during their stay. My son is too small to use the toilet without a potty seat, and we are bringing a foldable one when we are out and about. However, I'd like a regular potty seat for the hotel room and I don't really want to pack one. Do you know anywhere that sells them down there (I won't have a car so going to a regular store is tough.

Thanks!

They sell portable ones that fold up. Don't know about the quality but saw them at babies r us. They should be small enough for a suitcase.

If you need other stuff too, you could try wegoshop. Many others on the board recommend them. They charge a flat fee and will shop wherever you want. If you have them go to a Super Walmart, they could buy the potty seat, any diapers/pull-ups you need, snacks, breakfast foods, fruit, beverages, etc. They charge whatever the store charges, plus a delivery/service charge.

It seems like it might be a good fit for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter