• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does anyone Remember when these boards crashed

Disney Fool

DIS Veteran
I just happened to notice someone's number of posts, and then I looked at mine, and remembered that day so long ago when the boards crashed and we all lost our previous posts. Now that was tragic!!!!:badpc:

I just happened to notice someone's number of posts, and then I looked at mine, and remembered that day so long ago when the boards crashed and we all lost our previous posts. Now that was tragic!!!!:badpc:

OH MY Goodness what would we DO all day :rotfl2: no I haven't been here as long as you BUT I hope you didn't just jinx us :scared1: (and I'm part of it now too !) Seriously wow lets just hope that never happens again

It was not pretty. Lots of withdrawal symptoms, and frustration over lost posts. We all had to start over again. Painful, very painful...

I remember, but don't remember what year it was - late 90s? I didn't have enough posts to fret over - and still probably wouldn't worry if it happened again - lol - at least the fam would never have hard proof of how much time I actually spend here planning my WDW vacations.;):goodvibes

Yep, lost my posts and kind of laughed. I would have a lot more posts, but quality posts are better than quanity....hence not many post from me over the years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter