Does anyone own this yet?

Good question...don't waste your money like I did. The video itself is great to introduce someone on how to start planning a wedding. Some of the tips and interviews are with some who work for Disney, however, the only Disney wedding references are the video. Don't get me wrong, I loved watching the video, but as far as Disney details...there are none. The free DVD is much better for Disney info.

Very glad I read this thread.....thanks for the advice, I almost bought it the other day, but changed my mind at the last minute.

Hey JonetteA, I would suggest sending the link to your EM. It sounds like a misrepresentation that FTW would want to STOP!

:jumping2:

i've only heard about this DVD not too long ago from tiggerific but now that i see it, i wish we had it when we were planning our wedding. :sad1: oh well. maybe i'll look into it for a vow renewal. is this DVD worth the $24.99?

Haven't seen it, but Glass Slipper posted a review:

Glass Slipper said:
Good question...don't waste your money like I did. The video itself is great to introduce someone on how to start planning a wedding. Some of the tips and interviews are with some who work for Disney, however, the only Disney wedding references are the video. Don't get me wrong, I loved watching the video, but as far as Disney details...there are none. The free DVD is much better for Disney info.

:jumping2:

The good thing the DVD does is show video from around WDW. But all of the tips and interviews are just typical wedding advice, noting about having a wedding at Disney. I guess they can market it as DFTW since that is what all the video is. I did get one idea from video that I saw in the Pavilion. Just know that there is not anything specifically said about having a wedding at Disney. I benefited much more from the free DVD. Good luck everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter