does anyone own clark sandals?

andychris14

DIS Veteran
I am thinking about which sandal to purchase for our upcoming disney trip(august). And I think on tues on qvc(home shopping) they are going to have the special value for the day is a pair of clarks sandals. I do hear that they are comfortable but I would like peoples advice. What do you think??

I haven't tried their sandals yet but I do have a pair of their clogs. They are very comfortable. The footbed is really cushy. Hope this helps.:)

i've never worn clarkes so i can't tell you...
i live in Birkenstock sandals year round (no back strap) and wear them in WDW (in spite of what the tour guides say about wearing gym shoes).....
in fact, the whole family wears sandals at WDW....
it's TOO hot in the summer to wear closed shoes...
but one thing.....whatever you wear, make sure to break them in before going to WDW...
otherwise you'll end up with deadly blisters.....not something to sneeze at with the kind of walking required....

I have a pair of Clark shoes that look like a clog on the front, but they are a full shoe.
they are very comfy -- but not as comfy as my Born's. And my Born's were a little cheaper.

I swear by Clarks 'Springer' sandals - Clarks are a huge shoe company in the UK and they make lots of different style sandals, so it would really depend on which style they were offering.

Bev

I love my Clark's sandals. I wear them all summer. Wore them through pregnancy. Have taken them on many trips to WDW.

Before buying on QVC, check out the following:

--Dillard's
--Famous Footwear

I bought a pair of Clark's sandals marked down to $6 at Dillard's last spring. Famous Footwear had several marked down too.

For this trip, I bought Dr. Martin's. After always scoffing at the price, I picked these because of the cushy heel. Dillard's is also closing out last year's Doc's for $39/pair, originally $110.

I own about 9 pairs of clarks (I'm a shoeaholic) and I love them all. I am a pharmacist and I work on my feet all day and clarks are the only shoe I work in. I will have to say that the clarks sandals that are more fashionable with less cushion and padding on the sole are probably not the best for WDW. But you can find sandals with the same footbed as the clogs and they feel just as comfortable to me. In our area the best place to buy clarks is Goldsmiths (owned by the same people as Rich's) they have the best prices and occasionally offer extra 10-15% off. Hope this helps! Karla

I also own 2 pair of Clark clogs and 1 pair of clark sandals as well as Lands end sandals. They are all very comfortable I live in my Clarks from April- Sept. I don't wear them in the winter in Minnesota. So I'm in the same boat were doing Disney 3 days/followed by a 4 night cruise next Feb. I'm not sure which shoes I'll bring and wear. What I thought I'de do is next time I go to the Mall of America (I'm a big shopper) is to wear my clarks then another day I know I'll be on my feet all day long wear my sandels and so on and see at the end of each day how my feet feel. But, I probubly won't be doing tennies in WDW I'm a tennies person only for working out. I love my clarks. I go more for fashion than comfort but, I make sure my shoes are comfortable.BeckyB.

I have 3 pairs of Clarks clogs and love them, but haven't tried their sandals. For Disney World I tried on all different kinds of sandals and by far the MOST comfortable (and expensive) LOL, were ECCO. They are also, IMHO, ugly, but I've worn them for almost a year and never gotten a blister and are very comfortable.

i love clarks!!! im originally from the UK and they are huge there ... anyone remember cornish pasty shoes? lol. I would for sure choose clarks over anything ihave tried here including berks. They are expensive but well worth it!

I have a pair that I got on a trip home to Ireland 4 years ago. They're practically falling apart now because I have worn them into the ground but I'm still taking them to WDW on Saturday because they are the most comfortable footwear I own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter