Does anyone obsess over their Disney trip as much as I do?

momof3disneyholics

<font color=royalblue>Maternal Unit Extraordinaire
Ok, so we are going for our biggest ever trip in November. 8 days, 7 nights. That is a big trip for us. I have been planning it since we came back from our trip in May.
Here's my problem, or maybe it's not a problem. I obsess over it all the time. I am constantly worrying about will we have enough money for it, even though we already have our room at the Poly paid off and we already have our tickets. I still think we aren't going to have enough. I am bringing around 2000.00 with me. Do you think that is enough? We have a 6 year old and 3 year old twins. I have never been for that long before that is why I am so worried. All I will have to buy is our Universal tickets, food and souvinears. In my mind, I know we'll be okay, but I still worry. I also think about constantly what we will be doing each day. I have every day planned out in my mind.
I keep telling my husband about these things over and over and thank God he listens to me and reassures me each time I go over it again, but I still worry.
Am I crazy; are there others out there like me?

I always get like that too . . .

DH allots $225/day for food, souveniers for the 4 of us . . .our kids are 14 & 10.

Of course we always come back with a couple hundred, but its good to have the extra just in case.

I am the same.

I am really looking foward to going (also in November :D ) but I keep worrying about if we will have enough money. I must have drawn up about twenty plans on what we are saving each month and what we will be sepnding. It always works out that we should have more than enough money but I still worry

On the plus side I also obsess about how much fun we will end up having. Just need to concentrate on that side of things and it will be ok.

I'll be there in November too.:teeth: To say I'm obsessed is an understatement. I have 2 suitcases already packed and I have a big storage container almost filled up too.:o

Obsessing over Disney trips is why we bought DVC! We don't even think about how much money to bring now. Of course, we do put everything on our room card, and pay for it later.:p The point is, that we do save a lot, not only on deluxe accomodations every trip, but also on food and snacks, because we have that big kitchen. The laundry in the room helps save on packing too, since we tend to wash every other day when we are there. Then, since we are spening points instead of cash, we tend to go down for 10-12 days at a time, and don't have to be park "commandos", so we save energy too!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter