Does anyone need a vip code??

PlutoEpcot

<font color=blue>You could only get that pin for 1
I am going to disney this friday and I will be getting four V.I.P. codes. I have done the quests before and have gotten the code so does anyone need the code?? Pm me if you need it. :cool1:

just got back and have 5 left not used also willing to share : Please pm me with your request.

I would love a VIP code.

I took the tour and got the card while I was in Disneyland, but I lost my lanyard (including everything in it!) before I left the park that day :(

If people are willing to share... :love1:

I would Love one if u can get it for me that would be great! If you can thanks a bundle!!! :earsgirl: :charac2:

If you have any extra, I would love one as well, please. If you can spare a square, I mean code, thanks a lot!

I don't get to go to WDW for a very long time so I am sad that I might miss the codes.

It sounds like you've got more requests than cards, but if anyone has any extra cards I would be very grateful to have one :) . I took the tour this summer, but for some reason we didn't get any VIP cards :( If you don't than that's perfectly fine- I can live without it :)

I would also love a VIP codeif you have a spare. I live in Texas and it will be awile before we go to WDW. If you don't that's ok thanks for posting the offer. You can PM if you have one. :flower:

I'd love one too. I'm positive I'm never going to either disney theme park, well at least while I'm with my parents. But it's allright if your out of them.

I would gladly offer a 5000 credit shopping spree for items in trade for a vip code. Just hit me with a PM and I'll be glad to set it up. :)

I need to find some one who has already done the tour, and would like to do it again. I have a code for the free VIP tour, but it will be expiring before I can get there. So I need some one with a AP, already had the codes, but wants to take the tour again, so they can pick up the code cards for me. Please PM me if you can.

Of course I would love one but I realize there is not enough to go around. But if there is anyone else out there that has extra's, please keep me in mind. Thanks bunches!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter