Does ANYONE like Carribbean Beach Resort??

Another CBR lover! We stayed there this past April, and it's the most beautiful resort I've ever stayed in.

We've never stayed in Deluxe, but have visited a few, and other than proximity to MK, I can't figure out why they're so much more expensive:confused3

Like it???? We love it!!!!!!!! :love: We've stayed at CBR two times. This last summer we stayed at Pop do to the fact that there were 5 of us and we needed two rooms. Nice place but nothing compared to CBR!!!!!!!!! We missed CBR so much that we spent an afternoon there walking around the pool area and the gift shop! My DD said that no matter what we have to stay at CBR the next time we go!

We love CBR! We've always gotten rooms in Aruba or Jamacia. Its my DD17 favorite resort and 1st pick. We have DVC, OKW is our home resort, we've stayed everywhere but ASSP, YC and SWAN, so we can compare CBR to many places at WDW. Its great!

We were there not too long ago I would love to go back but next visit my daughter will be three then we will be offically 5 and they won't let us back unlewss we get two rooms, how riduculous we can't even use a sleeping bag.

We stayed there mid August and LOVED LOVED LOVED it! My 7 year old had a great time as well and loved the main pool. We thought Shutters was one of our better meals during our stay. The chef was so nice to my son (who has food allergies). My son ended up giving him a huge hug before we left!

We stayed there last year and I had only nice things to say about it. We had a great time. Wish I was back there now:)

My DH and I spent our Disneymoon at CBR and absolutely loved it!!! It was actually my very first experience with staying on property and I was very impressed. The rooms were very nice and clean. We stayed in Jamaica. It was in a pretty central location. Within walking distance to the bus stop and the main building with the food court. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. I would highly suggest it!!!! :thumbsup2

Just 2 adults at CBR? You will love it. That's the 1st disney hotel I ever stayed at and I loved it. I have stayed at other mods and like them better but there is nothing wrong w/ CBR. I would stay there again but I have this weird goal of staying in every on property hotel before I repeat one. CBR was wonderfully themed and quiet. The quiet pool in each village was never busy during our stay. Good food court, staff was friendly and our room clean. Each village has its own bus stop and it makes it a close walk no matter where u r. Enjoy your stay!

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it yet, but the main pool at CBR will be closed for most of 2008 for renovations.

As I receive updated information about the pool I am updating it in the first post of the CBR FAQ thread. Link is listed below.

We stayed at CBR in Feb. '06 and really liked it. We'd be staying there again in April if the pool wasn't being rehabbed...My daughter was very disappointed when I told her we wouldn't be staying there :sad2:

We just returned from a week at CBR on Sept. 26th, it was just DH and I celebrating our 30th anniversary. We have stayed at CSR and POR in the Alligator Bayou. CBR is hands down our favorite. We stayed in Jamaica. We loved the tropical theme, the cupola style buildings in Jamaica and the bridge over the lake with all the landscaping.

The quiet pools and beaches are very nice. The food court had good breakfasts, we didn't eat lunch or dinner there. Staff were friendly, housekeeping was great, it was our first time to get towel animals.

Bus service was prompt and efficient. It is really close to MGM and Epcot.
Our only complaint was that the beds really creaked and groaned. And that was just with normal turning over. We had double beds and both beds had this problem. We didn't notice this at POR or CSR. The double sinks are nice and there is lots of storage space. We would go back to CBR above CSR or POR.

WisMom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter