Does anyone know who the first...

DUNNO??????

jumpinggreens.gif

Might wanna ask this on the Tech Board. They probably would be able to help you a lot more than us.

I JUST did, right when I noticed I got the E-mail for your post! Thats strange. I thought maybe someone on this board would like to be a little helpful, and maybe tell me! It is not that hard to ask a few questions, and type;)

Just wanted to let you know that I would be glad to help (am interested in finding out myself), but I wouldn't know how to go about finding out. Sorry if my comment sounded a little mean. :(

hey i don't know but im really intrested in knowing also who is is plus Ben ur going to disney in a few days ill be there on the 9th so if your gunna be ther email me back!

There used to be a members list that was available and from there you could tell who registered and when. However anyone who registered around August of 1999 is an early member for these boards.

There were boards on a different server before 1999, however for these boards anyone from Aug. 1999 has been here for a while. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter