Does anyone know who the cruise director will be in September on the Magic?

I think it's still Rachel right now ... of course that's no guarantee that she'll still be there in a month. :)

We were there last week and Andy from Australia was our cruise director. He did a great job. I still remember him from theWonder when he used to call out bingo numbers.....Love the accent!

Thank you. We are hoping for Rachael. If Andy is on now, then that is probably who will be on when we go.

:sunny: Andy was on the July 29th Magic to. He was great you will like him. He is so full of energy. :goodvibes

Just curious...do they rotate cruise directors often? We had Rachel on the July 15 Magic and am surprised that 2 weeks later, it was someone else. Thanks!

ivanova said:
I think it's still Rachel right now ... of course that's no guarantee that she'll still be there in a month. :)

It's not Rachel.......its RACHEL !!!!!!!

We had Rachel in June. TVguy, you didn't like her?

Jillpie said:
We had Rachel in June. TVguy, you didn't like her?

She was fine as a cruise director. But she yelled all her announcements.
And the tonel quality of her voice is such that her voice was distorted when she spoke above a normal tone.

on the wonder, Brent was the cruise director last month on the 7/20-7/23 sailing. He was great!! Got some pics with him as well.

Just got off yesterday and Andy was the cruise director. We loved his "ciao for now" saying. We all thought he was a great cruise director; nice and lively.

As busy as Andy was, I saw him working out in the fitness center around 4:00 one afternoon.

Is this the same Andy from Australia....we knew him on a few cruises as one of the Cruise Staff...Here is is going in for a dip after adult pool games!!!

ANDY.jpg

That's him alright! He used to work on the Wonder and kept calling the Magic the Wonder, it was really funny.

I thought he did a great job and LOVED his accent. Very friendly too! Recognized us all the time and always took the time to say hello.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter