• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does anyone know where I can go to check on Disney Stock?

UPSman

Earning My Ears
I received a share of Disney stock for Christmas. It is really nice owning a piece a Disney, even if it is only a share. Is there anywhere I can go to see how much this share is making. I know this share is not much, but I am interested if it is actually making any money for me. Anyone out there familiar with this stock? :banana:

Let me be the first to welcome you to the Internet and ask you how you found your way to this site?

Wife has been a long time DIS visitor. This site is very helpful for many of us Disney folks. It is very helpful and informative. Thank you for your kindness in welcoming me. I am new and trying to manage my way around. Talk to you soon.......:woohoo:

Welcome!

Go to marketwatch.com and up at the top of the page type "dis" in the box and click go. Should give you plenty to get started with.

Thank you for the info. I will do that right away. Thanks again for your kindness everyone.
:goodvibes :goodvibes

There seems to be many many people that owns one share of disney stock, just to own a piece of the magic. I wonder how much that costs disney, considering they have to cut the check the 20 cent dividend check, print a huge annual report and mail it out to all those people who own just one share.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter