Does anyone know where I can get some beenz????

eeyorerulz

Mouseketeer
I need about 600 beenz to get $5 of disney dollars, I only have 610 atthe moment, and for some reason channel health are not crediting ,e. Does ANYONE know of any????

Thank you!

I got the Channel Health Beenz yesterday and today:sunny: . Funny they won't credit for you--they probably know you way better than they know me. Sorry, but I don't know of any other ones.

Of course, with all the rumors about Beenz going away, I've been putting them on layaway at Beenz Dragon as often as I can.

You can get 25 beenz at MTV, dont know the exact link. BUt if you dont end up getting enough beenz before they close you can convert the beenz to rocketcash,which is something I learned about recently. It was easy.

Each beenz is worth 1/2 cent of Rocketcash. When you sign up at rocketcash you can then click a little beenz button, which you can find by clicking "your account." Then you type in the # of beenz you want to convert and it is converted into cash. You can only use this to purchase things on the internet. I have not purchased anything yet. But it better than having beenz that worthless--if you don't have enough to get anything else. I also converted some money from cybergold. each cybergold dollar is worth one rocketcash dollar.

Alison --

Thanks for that tip! :)

I just transferred my Beenz to Rocketcash. I will try to collect the ChannelHealth ones until those go, trade them in for Rocketcash, and then that's the end of that.

And now I'm off to investigate Cybergold ...

Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter