Does anyone know where I can find a pic of The mummy test seat?

melanieh1

Mouseketeer
There is not a picture of the ride seats on the site that we are usually referred to for pictures of ride seats (can't remember the name). I would like to see a picture of the ride seat or the test seats out front if anyone has one or knows where to find one.
Thx

I don't think they have test seats for the mummy ride but DH says they do by the lockers. I do know that the last row has more room than the others.

There is not a picture of the ride seats on the site that we are usually referred to for pictures of ride seats (can't remember the name). I would like to see a picture of the ride seat or the test seats out front if anyone has one or knows where to find one.
Thx
Melanie...I have a picture of the test seat for ROTM but it doesn't show much of anything. I can post it if you want but I don't think it will help. I can post it when I get home from work.

Melanie...I have a picture of the test seat for ROTM but it doesn't show much of anything. I can post it if you want but I don't think it will help. I can post it when I get home from work.

Metro, I gave her the link of the pictures you posted the other day of the Hulk seats.

Metro, I gave her the link of the pictures you posted the other day of the Hulk seats.
Yeah I saw that...thanks. I'm hoping those pictures will help since we have lots of people asking about the bigger seats.

Thank you. I did finally find one on the wdwinfo.com under pictures of Universal but, it is not a real good one. It looks like the bar covers both seats. Does everyone have their individual bar or one bar for both passengers. Also, what do you mean by more room in the back? Are the seats bigger?

Thanks.

Thank you. I did finally find one on the wdwinfo.com under pictures of Universal but, it is not a real good one. It looks like the bar covers both seats. Does everyone have their individual bar or one bar for both passengers. Also, what do you mean by more room in the back? Are the seats bigger?

Thanks.
Each seat has it's own lap bar. The restraints have to be pulled down to a certain point and sometimes larger people can't pull it down where it needs to be. The back row has more leg room so pulling the restraints isn't usually a problem. Here's the picture I was referring to:

DSC01861.jpg

Why did I read the OP and think it said Hulk? Sorry about directing you to pics that you didn't need!!!

Looks like DH was right and I was wrong :headache: he will be so happy to hear me say it.

Thank you. I'm confused. How would the more leg room help? Wouldn't that just help if you were tall? I am 5'5" and weigh 280. So I don't see how giving me more leg room is going to make my stomach or butt any smaller. Help me understand. Sorry I'm so clueless.
Thanks for everyone's help!

Thank you. I'm confused. How would the more leg room help? Wouldn't that just help if you were tall? I am 5'5" and weigh 280. So I don't see how giving me more leg room is going to make my stomach or butt any smaller. Help me understand. Sorry I'm so clueless.
Thanks for everyone's help!
More leg room means your legs aren't bunched up in front of you and if you are big around the middle, you aren't trying to squeeze everything together. The back row allows your legs to "breathe" so to speak and it's easier to pull the restraints down. It's kind of hard to explain but if you think about it, it should make sense. :idea:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter