Does anyone know when?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Choogie, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Choogie

Choogie Earning My Ears

the Christmas decorations start going up at the resorts and parks? We're planning for next year, and would appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. bigbabyblues

bigbabyblues DIS Veteran

I'm pretty sure it's before Thanksgiving. This year there were 3 MVMCP (Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party) the week before Thanksgiving. Also, allearsnet.com shows some of the holiday additions to the afternoon parades at AK and DHS starting in mid-November.

Hope this helps!

4. jenjersnap

jenjersnap yadda yadda yadda

in 2006, the main trees at AKL and MK both went up on 11/1. By the time we left on 11/5, quite a lot of park decorations were up. Resorts were not though.

5. 40-Something Kid

40-Something Kid Mouseketeer

We were at WDW through November 12, a Tuesday and the day after Veteran's Day. Many of the Christmas trees had been up during our entire stay, but that Tuesday was the first Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, with all of the decorations up. (We attended that--it was a blast!) It was also the first night for the Osborne Family Lights at Disney Studios.

6. SaveTheSeaTurtles

SaveTheSeaTurtles I believe in Christianity as I believe that the Su

I don't have exact dates but they go up before Thanksgiving. They usually start putting everything up during the first week of November and all decorations are complete by the end of the 2nd week-middle of 3rd week.

Hope this helps! :)