Does anyone know the title of this song?

sjhlib

Earning My Ears
We just got back, and my daughter wants to download the song that played CONSTANTLY during the cruise (it drove ME crazy!) It went something like "Heyyyyy hey baby (ooh, ahh) I want to know oh oh oh, if you'll be my girl? (ooh, ahh)
It just keep going on (and on and on...) like that.

Thanks! Now, do I go ahead and tell her and then listen to it for the rest of the day????
Thanks again,

You better! You got it stuck in MY head now, and I can't suffer alone!! *grin*

Hi,

I remember the song from Dirty Dancing but it was re-released by someone called DJ Otzi in 2003 so it may have been that version they were playing on the ship.

Alba
:wave2:

Originally posted by The4OfUs
You better! You got it stuck in MY head now, and I can't suffer alone!! *grin*

Don't worry your'e note alone. My DD, age 5, still walks around the house singing the same song and even doing the little dance (arm motions) that goes with it. It's cute! :0)

Thanks for posting that question, my DS has been driving me crazy for the past two weeks since we got home about the name of that song too :tongue:

Uhoh everybody - the oooo-aaaah "hey Baby" song is not from dirty dancing but is from the "Kangaroo Jack" soundtrack. Are you talking about the one they play on the sailaway party? If so, then it's the "Kangaroo Jack" soundtrack. It's called "Hey Baby" and it is by DJ Otzi.

Jwann, thanks.......you are so right, big difference in the two songs, DS informed me right away that I had the wrong one the first time :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter