Does anyone know the schedule

Monday night is formal night. Wednesday night is pirate night. Thursday night is semi-formal night.

Okay another thread said Thursday is lobster night - is that correct? So it's on semi-formal? I can't remember for sure! LOL

Yes, Thursday night is the Captain's Gala and they do serve lobster in the restaurants.

Yes, Thursday night is the Captain's Gala and they do serve lobster in the restaurants.

Yes they do serve lobster, but if you're expecting a nice big Maine lobster tail, you will be disappointed. The lobster tails they serve are from much smaller warm water lobsters. Being from the Northeast, where we can get Maine lobsters any time we want, we're a bit spoiled. :rolleyes:

Here's what I made up & posted on our cruise thread. I based it off of two sets of Navigators--one from 01/10/09 and one from 01/24/09. There were slight differences between the two sailings, and I have those listed, too--mainly switching the performers' show with movie night AND also switching performers from one cruise to the next.

Sat (PC): Show dinner menu in AP, Island dinner menu in PC, French dinner menu in Lumiere's (1st rotational); cruise casual; "Let the Magic Begin!" show in the theater with a magician/illusionist and a comedian/ventriloquist on 01/10/09 BUT comedy/science and musical comedy on 01/24/09 (different performers from the previous Western sailing, but it's still called "Let the Magic Begin!")
Sun (KW): Show, Island, or French dinner menu (2nd rotational); cruise casual; Bedtime Stories movie in the theater at 5:30, 8:15, & 10:30 on 01/11/09 BUT magician/illusionist on 01/25/09
Mon (sea): Golden Mickeys menu; Formal night; "The Golden Mickeys" in the theater
Tues (GC): Show, Island, or French dinner menu (3rd rotational); cruise casual; "Twice Charmed" in the theater
Wed (Coz): Pirate menu; pirate or cruise casual; comedian/hypnotist in the theater on 01/14/09 BUT Bedtime Stories movie in the theater at 5:30 & 8:15 on 01/28/09; Pirates IN the Caribbean Party @ 9:45 PM on decks 9 & 10
Thurs (sea): Captain's Gala menu (lobster); semi-formal; "Disney Dreams" in the theater (Friendship Rocks! kids graduation at 5-5:30 in the theater)
Fri (CC): 'Til We Meet Again menu; cruise casual; "Remember the Magic!" in the theater ('Til We Meet Again show in the atrium @ 10:15 PM)

If I've gotten any of this mixed up, I'm sure someone will let me know!!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter