• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

does anyone know the price to rent a stroller at the parks

ngvenice

Disney Addicted!
Hi can some1 tell me the price for renting a single stroller at anyone of the parks

Sorry, I can't help you on this... but just to let you know, we bring our own stroller once we're at "toddler age." Less disruption to the kid & we utilize the basket underneath + light weight bags on the awning. (REALLY handy at the airport!)

•$15.00 for single - $13.00 per day for Length of Stay rental
•$31.00 for double - $27.00 per day for Length of Stay rental

Sorry, I can't help you on this... but just to let you know, we bring our own stroller once we're at "toddler age." Less disruption to the kid & we utilize the basket underneath + light weight bags on the awning. (REALLY handy at the airport!)

thanx. My daughter is 9, she really doesnt need the stroller as a toddler would but she does get tired so I do rent it for like MK and EP which have alot to do and see.

•$15.00 for single - $13.00 per day for Length of Stay rental
•$31.00 for double - $27.00 per day for Length of Stay rental

you mean like $13 a day for the lenght of my stay? Im sorry I know I sound dumb but I just dont get it.:confused:

you mean like $13 a day for the lenght of my stay? Im sorry I know I sound dumb but I just dont get it.:confused:

Yes...if you pay for all your days at the beginning of your trip (your first park day), it's $13 times the number of days, so, if you were going to be there for 4 days it would be $13 x 4 = $52 total, as opposed to paying everyday, which would be $15 x 4 days = $60

We took DDs 10 & 11 in October, and they would never have agreed to sit in a stroller. They really didn't look all that comfortable, and it would not have been easy to cram them into the small strollers.

We took lots of breaks to sit and relax, and even though it was hot, they did pretty well.

Really, the answer to this question is, "do you have a kidney to spare?" Because you're going to have to sell it to afford Disney stroller rental. It's obscene, and really the most "un-Disney" thing I've ever encountered at WDW. What a shame, to rip off parents and caretakers of small children. So wrong.

DD is 5 DS is 7...we stopped strollers this year. I miss them sometimes, but the kids recently did 14 hours straight at MK...from Breakfast to light parade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter