• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does anyone know the 800 number to WDW

Pongo69

<font color=blue>Buttercream Cakes and Turkey Legs
Hi does anyone know the 800 number to reservations for priority seatings and tickets.

amazing, but true. There is only a toll number for WDW !! You would think that an operation the size of Disney would offer a toll free number! There was one for DC members, but since DCis no more...neither is the number!:eek:

That's not exactly true. I have about 8 of them that still work. If you do a search here you will find at least 2 of them posted all over the place.

Originally posted by scanmom
amazing, but true. There is only a toll number for WDW !! You would think that an operation the size of Disney would offer a toll free number! There was one for DC members, but since DCis no more...neither is the number!:eek:

Thanks Scanmom:D I just found that out when I dialed the 800# on the back of my old DC card.

Thanks again:D

Pongo,
The 800# is 1-800-828-0228. You can make PS and reservations. Hope this helps:wave2:

Originally posted by tiggersmom2
Pongo,
The 800# is 1-800-828-0228. You can make PS and reservations. Hope this helps:wave2:

Thanks Tiggermom2:D

Originally posted by tiggersmom2
Pongo,
The 800# is 1-800-828-0228. You can make PS and reservations.

Is this the Walt Disney Travel Company or WDW Central Reservations? :confused:

Originally posted by MELSMICE
Is this the Walt Disney Travel Company or WDW Central Reservations? :confused:

Hi, this is the WDW travel co., but they can make room only reservations and packages. The cancellation policy is 5 days before your date and you must put one nights deposit down. So, essentially, they are exactly the same thing!::yes::

1-877-939-3732

1-800-828-0228

1-800-822-2413 This one might be only for people in some of the encentive plans offered by companies, but you could try it and see it you can make regular reservations as well or be transferred.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter