Does anyone know of specific location distances from DW park landmarks?

MovingThemOut

Earning My Ears
We arrive at the parks this Sat. afternoon so I suppose there is nothing like the last minute to try and put together a plan like this-

DS age 10 will be our only child on this trip (we have 4 boys) so for once I think I might could actually spare some time towards doing something more than "just" touring. About two weeks after we return he will have to have a science fair project completed. I had planned on doing a totally different project but after a discussion with his teacher concerning his make-up work for the week that we will be pulling him out of school, I am hoping to quickly put together a new plan.

In order to complete this, I need to be able to know how many feet, yards, etc. we would be standing from major landmarks in the park exp. Tree of Life, Castle, Expidition Everest, Epcot geosphere, MGM Sorcerer's hat etc. etc. Can anyone point me in a direction to a quick reliable source?

I realize that had I planned this out sooner it would have most likely been a simple matter of writing to the correct source and then waiting for a response (by the way my oldest ds is an intern employee so I realize that getting an answer to a question often means getting contact with the RIGHT employee!) Just hoping we might have a homeschooler or someone around that might have encountered something similiar! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter