• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does anyone know of a code for $49 Value Resort room

Here is info from Mousesavers.com:

Use Code BDP and get special discounted rates at select Walt Disney World resorts for check-ins 1/2/05-4/16/05. Discounts will be extremely limited or nonexistent for check-ins 1/14/05-1/16/05, 2/3/05-2/5/05, 2/10/05-2/12/05, 3/11/04-3/13/05 and 3/17/05-3/19/05.

Rates will vary by season. Some sample rates:

Value Resorts (All Stars and Pop Century) - $55 standard, Value season; $79 standard, Peak season; $89 preferred, Peak season

...and if you are an annual passholder or get one before you check-in, you can use Code EWV for $49 room rate at the Value Resorts.

Call 1-407-WDISNEY for your reservation and tell the Cast Memeber you want to use Code BDP or EWV, when you first start inquiring about room availablility.

Cathy

hrmm ... I booked (for the first time) through Dreams Unlimited and was told that the room code wasn't available at any of the value resorts (I am paying $68 a night with tax). I am traveling in value season in the beginning of January.
Do you think what I was told is right or maybe there are other discounts out there?

Sometimes it's as simple as calling Disney and asking if you are on the mailing list for the $49 promotion rate for the value resorts. I've had a few people I know do this and get the rate. Just be very, very sweet. You never know, you could get lucky. :)

$68/nt. is still a very good rate. I don't know what your dates are, but I have read that others were having a difficult time getting a code rate at the beginning of Jan. because of the Marathon on the weekend of the 9th.

Just call Disney reservations, tell them your dates, or a range of dates if you can be flexible and mention the Code. The codes I listed above (and listed on Mousavers) are for everyone, not a special group.

Good Luck!

Cathy

I got the $55 BDP rate for AllStar Movie from 1/2 - 1/9. Had to book New Year's Day at $77 since it's not Value Season and I was on the phone quite a while the morning they came out waiting to book the ressie. Keep calling back, ask for individual days if they don't have all the days you want. I've 'built' a week that way in the past. Ask for any days at all available during your week and take what they have. Call back later to fill in what's lacking. People cancel, trade up to moderates, etc. Be persistant.

Bill From PA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter