Does anyone know if this is true?

ihavewaycutecats

♪♫♪Today was a fairytale, I wore a dress, you wore
I was looking at the savevmk website and I scrolled down a little. I saw this thing that said yavn signed a petition to save vmk. Do you really think this is true?

Here is the link:
Scroll down a little, and it talks about the thing about yavn.

Anyone could sign as Yavn, but does the petition author personally know yavn's email address or know if the one used for yavn's petition belonged to yavn?
On the other petition site on one comment page apparently Host_Hula signed in. I don't know if that was really Hula but who knows.

None of the staff would sign it with their VMK names. That would most likely get them into trouble.

Unfortunately when you have petitions, these sort of things happen. Don't worry about it :thumbsup2.

Hence the reason that online petitions don't work and the reason we have all been writting Disney every day lol
NOT that you should NOT sign the petition I think we all should because you never now but that can't be the sole focus of our fight!

I found this on Snopes.com telling us why online petitions VERY rarely have any impact on anything...

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/petition/internet.asp

I don't believe in petitions, to tell you the truth. People can just keep making up fake emails and signing them.

yes but as Disneychick74 pointed out, doesnt mean you shouldnt sign them, the numbers are still impressive!

yes but as Disneychick74 pointed out, doesnt mean you shouldnt sign them, the numbers are still impressive!

ESPECIALLY because so far that online petition has been the main subject in MOST of the articles people are writing about VMK's closing, You never know who from Disney is keeping an eye on this story and checking into the save VMK sites and petitions! :thumbsup2

Yavn signed SaveVMKToday.com many,many times and said something completely different each time. Sometimes his spelling and grammar were horrible. But of course, it had to be him every single time! :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter