Does anyone know how much the Mickey Mouse ears are at the park?

ttkvaca

Too Excited for Words!
I am going to WDW June 3 - 11 and I have two friends who have asked that I purchase Mickey Mouse ears for their children but we can't find out how much they cost. Does anyone that has been there recently know? :woohoo: :woohoo:

Hi ttkcaca! Welcome to the Dis. I think we purchased them about 3 years ago in the Magic Kingdom. They were 6.00 and at that store the put the kids names on them no charge. Don't for get they have pink Minnies ears if they want for a girl. Have a great trip.

:yay:

We bought ours last Feb.2005 and we paid 12.00 but they were embroided with the kids names on them. My daughter got a pink one and the boys got the original black.

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Thanks for asking about this- I was wondering the same thing! :)

That is correct - I believe the basic hats are $9.50 + tax. Embrodiery is no longer free. $2.00 at The Chapeau on Main Street, but you can get much nicer embroidery at DTD - 12 Days of Christmas for $7.00 (I think.)

There are lots of different style Mickey Ears these days, and some of the other styles are more.

Disneyof3 said:
:yay:

We bought ours last Feb.2005 and we paid 12.00 but they were embroided with the kids names on them. My daughter got a pink one and the boys got the original black.

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I've never owned ears before. For my next trip at the end of the month....I already purchased bobby pins for my gold ears. Planning on buying them on Main St at MK, my first night.....along with my balloon :)

Have a magical day,
Anna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter