Does anyone know how I can get.....

wcw57

DIS Veteran
the cruise-themed autograph book BEFORE tyhe cruise? I would love to put it in DGD's stocking...........?

I've looked around and found only custom things available and the park-themed official Disney books.

Any feedback would be most appreciated.

THANX!

Ebay has some fantastic ones - we plan on doing the same. Many of them are personalized too.
Do a search on Disney Cruise Autograph and they'll come up. Most come with a personalized book, pen, and bag. They are adorable!!

I have asked before and was told that DCL didn't have a cruise specific autograph book.

I'm not especially interested in custom ones so I'm having a friend that is currently on a WDW trip pick up a couple of the blue standard books for my kids so they have them on hand when we enter the cruise terminal.

The plain blue ones will probably work out better for us anyway since we will be doing a sea/land trip. This way it isn't themed one way or the other.

I have asked before and was told that DCL didn't have a cruise specific autograph book.

I'm not especially interested in custom ones so I'm having a friend that is currently on a WDW trip pick up a couple of the blue standard books for my kids so they have them on hand when we enter the cruise terminal.

The plain blue ones will probably work out better for us anyway since we will be doing a sea/land trip. This way it isn't themed one way or the other.

Disney has a Official cruise line autograph book.They were onboard the Magic as of Oct. We have 2, 1 for each of our kids. On the binder it has the DCL logo and Disney Crusieline on it, an one of the ships and several characters on the back cover.

PICT0138.jpg

the cruise-themed autograph book BEFORE tyhe cruise? I would love to put it in DGD's stocking...........?

I've looked around and found only custom things available and the park-themed official Disney books.

Any feedback would be most appreciated.

THANX!

Go to the meets thread for the next cruise leaving and ask someone to get one for you, from the shop.

and mail it to ya.

Peter

OKAY. so, we've established that there IS a DCL OFFICIAL autograph book and that I DON'T want a custom one.....many thanks for the suggestions to those of you who thought of it.....

PETE: you may have hit on the answer....I hate to barge in on Cruise Meets...maybe I'll post a general request first.....

THANX AGAIN to all of you

If you don't get an answer on those threads, PM me. I'll be on the Magic in December and would be happy to pick up one for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter