• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does anyone know CDG airport well? I have a couple of questions

allymc

Earning My Ears
I've only flown in to CDG once before and that was in to terminal 2B which I believe is closed at the moment so I think we'll fly in to 2D.

We fly in next Saturday morning for our Disney fix and have a car booked with National/ Citer. At the moment I'm deliberating over whether to bring our own car seats for the kids or to hire them. If we bring our own car seats we'll be well and truly laiden down so I was wondering if anyone could tell me whether the car hire desk is located close by in the terminal and how far we'd then need to travel to pick the car up itself? Am assuming luggage trollies would be readily available? Any idea how much/ what coins I'd need? Just trying to be as organised as possible with 2 small kids in the mix!

Many thanks :thanks:

Travelled through CDG last month using terminal 2D. Saw car hire desks when we went to the restrooms. The trolleys are free within the airport.

Travelled through CDG last month using terminal 2D. Saw car hire desks when we went to the restrooms. The trolleys are free within the airport.

Many thanks for that Caspdex, good news on both counts :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter