Does anyone know cast member Helen from Scotland?

2BNDisney

Mouseketeer
I am soon to be cruising on the Fantasy and have 2 dates to pick from. On my last trip on the Dream I ran into a server named Helen from Scotland who said she would be moving on to the Fantasy. Time passed and I am signed up for ABD's Scotland visit. She was such fun and such a wealth of info I was hoping to find if she might be sailing in one of two months so I could get advice on her country.

I am soon to be cruising on the Fantasy and have 2 dates to pick from. On my last trip on the Dream I ran into a server named Helen from Scotland who said she would be moving on to the Fantasy. Time passed and I am signed up for ABD's Scotland visit. She was such fun and such a wealth of info I was hoping to find if she might be sailing in one of two months so I could get advice on her country.

Helen is now on Disney Fantasy. She was our head server and was wonderful!!

Thanks for the info. I will request and hope she is still on the boat in September. She did not happen to mention when her contract ended did she?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter