Does Anyone Know About The Secret Adult Restaurant?

nannylori

Mouseketeer
I saw it again on the Destination Disney report,after seeing it last year and forgetting about it.
I think it's above the Pirates of the Carbbean Ride(?).
Might be called Club 33 or something like that.
They serve alcohol there!!!!!!!
I NEVER see it mentioned on the boards. If it's here,can you point me in the direction of the thread?
I'm just curious as to the origin,why it's kinda secret..qualifications for membership..........just wondering:confused3

I saw it again on the Destination Disney report,after seeing it last year and forgetting about it.
I NEVER see it mentioned on the boards. If it's here,can you point me in the direction of the thread?
I'm just curious as to the origin,why it's kinda secret..qualifications for membership..........just wondering:confused3

It is at Disneyland.

According to the Podcast guys the waiting list is enormous. Apparently the only way you'll get a membership is to know someone who knows someone. And you can't get in without a membership.

AND ... it's pretty pricey to be a member. Annual dues is in the "thousands of dollars" range, although it does have lots of benefits from the standpoint of park tickets and other discounts.

:earsboy:

Just FYI, they serve alcohol with dinner at Be Our Guest in the Magic Kingdom. And of course, alcohol is readily available for purchase all over Epcot and Animal Kingdom, in all the resort restaurants, and in the Table Service locations at Hollywood Studios. :thumbsup2

I believe the only qualification for membership is you wait on the list and pay the fees. I do know you can get in with a member as their guest. I have several FB friends who are members, and I've seen pictures of them taking nonmember guests for special occasions (i.e. birthday, anniversary, etc..).

ETA: I believe there are several Dis members who are also club members. So, if you post in the DL board you may get some members responding.

ETAA: Children are allowed in Club 33. It's not an "adult only" restaurant.

I think I saw once that the club price was like $20,000 membership fee for your first year and $10,000 membership fee each additional year.

If you want a beer while at MK, get a reservation to BOG at the New FLE, they've got a very good selection.

Corporate members pay an initiation fee of $27,500, and individual members pay $10,000 in addition to annual dues, which are about $6,100 or $3,500, respectively. Initiation and dues may change annually. (from wikipedia)

Yes, I heard the recent podcast about it, too. It sounds extremely cool, with many perks, but the fees were crazy! While listening to the podcast I more than once said "whoa" out loud when they talked prices.

This post was moved to our SoCal board on the Disneyland part of the boards. I see it was posted somewhere on the WDW half which is why you don't see Club 33 posts there often. Unfortunately on the Disneyland boards, we get a post about Club 33 every other day or so by someone asking if someone can "hook them up" with a reservation, something that is very much frowned upon and those threads tend to be deleted. I have been lucky enough to dine there once due to the generosity of a stranger. It was very delicious and a cool experience.

Don't leave out that there is now Club 1901 in DCA . It's a lounge above Carthay Circle restaurant accessible only to Club 33 members.

First the wait list is 10+ years long. Second, the initiation is $25,000 and annual dues are $11,000 (went up $1000 in 2013). So, if you are initiated in say June, expect to have tp pony up around $32,000.

Membership includes access to Club 33 and 1901 at DCA. Ability to make reservations to Club 33 for friends & family. 4 Premier passports ( 1 charter member & 3 associate members) with all of the discounts and priviledges attatched to it at DL & WDW. 50 DL parkhoppers a year to distribute to family & friends. 5 guided VIP tours a year for up to 10 people each. Reserved sections for DL & DCA shows, parades and spectaculars. Plus, various Club memeber exclusive gifts through out th year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter