Does anyone know a "Pierce"...I have a ton of monogrammed stuff to give someone!

ggeorgiagirl

Valdosta, GA
GOOD MORNING!

I thought that I would ask here...does anyone have a little guy named Pierce? If so, would you want some monogrammed things (for free)? (6-9 months and up)? SPRING CLEANING :banana: (and eBaying for DISNEY)

Love
Beth

OOOHHH I might have something for you! I'll go check! My Pierce is in a 5/6! I think that I have a turtleneck (Pierce with an embroirdered police car...and maybe something else)...sound interested?

What a generous offer!

I have friends whose last name is Pierce but not sure if they would put their last name on their son's clothing.

If you can't find someone to give these away to then try selling on ebay. You would be surprised at how well some monogrammed stuff does. :)

I search several times a week for anything with my son's name Mason monogrammed on it. So far I have bought him a play apron with an airplane on it (will put this up for later), a sippy cup and a Pottery Barn Kids soft blue blanket all with his name on it.

I have a friend with a Pierce who is 11 months old. I'm sure she would love to have your son's things.
What a generous offer!!!

What a generous offer.. If you have anything in the 4-5 range I would love it!!!

Thanks

I search several times a week for anything with my son's name Mason monogrammed on it. So far I have bought him a play apron with an airplane on it (will put this up for later), a sippy cup and a Pottery Barn Kids soft blue blanket all with his name on it.

That's so funny! When I read this I thought "I wonder if anyone has a Mason I could give some monogrammed things to?"...problem is, I have a GIRL named Mason!:goodvibes

That's so funny! When I read this I thought "I wonder if anyone has a Mason I could give some monogrammed things to?"...problem is, I have a GIRL named Mason!:goodvibes

Awwwwww. I bet she is adorable. Is there any of the clothing that is remotely unisex??

Mason was named after his Godmother (it is her maiden name). I didn't know of any other Masons when we named him but since he was born I hear the name all the time! My friend Kevin named his son Mason too. The funniest coincidence though was that DH's ex just got remarried and her new husband has a son named Mason so now DH's 2 sons from his previous marriage have a half brother and a stepbrother both named Mason!

Awwwwww. I bet she is adorable. Is there any of the clothing that is remotely unisex??

Mason was named after his Godmother (it is her maiden name). I didn't know of any other Masons when we named him but since he was born I hear the name all the time! My friend Kevin named his son Mason too. The funniest coincidence though was that DH's ex just got remarried and her new husband has a son named Mason so now DH's 2 sons from his previous marriage have a half brother and a stepbrother both named Mason!

That's so funny! We know a few Masons...she was actually in a VERY small preschool last year with another Mason...the kids had to call them each by their first and last name...or just Mason Girl and Mason Boy. We don't know another Mason girl, though I did read that Kelsey Grammer's daughter is named Mason. We like names that sound like boy names for girls...our other daughter is Taylor and she's gone to school since kindergarten with a boy named Taylor!

No, sorry, all her clothes are VERY girly....monogrammed hairbows, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter