Does anyone here use shopkick?

MichelleB

DIS Veteran
Any tips or tricks that you have? How much are you able to earn on this one? I'm just looking into it and wondering. It gives you an option to earn money when shopping if you link your credit card....do you all do that? I'm apprehensive to do that.

Last year at this time, I was using it. I got about $25 in Old Navy gift cards from January to March. I got bored with it.

I did not link a cc.

I use it. No real tips or tricks, but I do link my credit card and earn kicks from that since they offer 1 kick for every $2 spent at so many stores now.

Yes. I averaged $15/month last year and $20 the year before. It's been really slow since Christmas though.

I do shopkicks. But very 'casually'. I don't have a cc linked. In my first three months I earned $20. Not gonna make me rich but free money.

I just started doing shopkick. I linked my credit card so my grocery purchases always count for kicks. I've been using it for about a month and have noticed that I can't kicks for walk-ins at most places anymore so, the only good way to get the kicks to add up for me is to link a card. I scan items every so often, but overall it's pretty slow earning.

I use it and I linked my CC's. It's a slow earner but I've cashed out $50 from Target over the time I've used it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter