Does anyone have time to make me 3 name fills please?

monkey0816

Earning My Ears
Hi there,
I love all of the creative ideas on here! Could someone please make me 3 name fills for the cover page of the 5x7 autograph books that I making on shutterfly? I would love the ones with all of the different princesses inside the letters. I'll list their favorite colors too, in case you are able to work them into it somehow (background or wherever).

Emily (light pink)

Jamie (purple--any shade)

Samantha (hot pink)

Thank you!!

Hi there,
I love all of the creative ideas on here! Could someone please make me 3 name fills for the cover page of the 5x7 autograph books that I making on shutterfly? I would love the ones with all of the different princesses inside the letters. I'll list their favorite colors too, in case you are able to work them into it somehow (background or wherever).

Emily (light pink)

Jamie (purple--any shade)

Samantha (hot pink)

Thank you!!

Here you go:

Mandy:goodvibes

Hello again, Is there a way to make the white background (outside the letters) a different color? I just put it into my shutterfly autograph book and it looks like too much of a white border for what I have as the album cover design. I'm so sorry--I really appreciate your disign (and how quickly you did it!). I should have specified before you did it, but it didn't even occur to me. If you have time (and if it is possible) could you please add a colored background to each one--whatever you think would look good...maybe slightly lighter or darker colors than you used in each namefill. Thank you again and I'm sorry to be a pain!

I LOVE YOUR FILLS! Would you be interested in doing about 15 for a birthday party that I could printout as 4x6 to add to the front of the goody bag? I have no idea how time consuming this is, so I understand if you can't. Thanks so much! I love how "Emily" looks below.

I LOVE YOUR FILLS! Would you be interested in doing about 15 for a birthday party that I could printout as 4x6 to add to the front of the goody bag? I have no idea how time consuming this is, so I understand if you can't. Thanks so much! I love how "Emily" looks below.

Mandy has an actual thread, and it maybe faster if you go there and request. Just so you aren't waiting around forever here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter