Does anyone have this Lands End Diaper bag?

We have the old (2003?) version of that bag and it's still my park bag to this day! We took it, and its backpack brother, to China to adopt our daughter in January 2004 and it's in fabulous shape.

You can see it here in 2009 -- after this picture it survived 10 trips to WDW/DCL in 2010 and 4 trips this year!

T-Rex.jpg

Obviously I recommend it, LOL

I have the "older" version as well and love it. My kids are now out of diapers (but they're 2 and 4 so I still have to cart wipes around with me, etc.) It was my main diaper bag even when I had a newborn and toddler- AND I cloth diapered! So I needed a little extra space since the diapers are bulkier and I carried dirty diapers home. It's small, but it's not too small if you don't pack the kitchen sink. I'm a minimalist when it comes to diaper bags.

I have had two people buy this bag to use *not* as a diaper bag after seeing mine- one of my co-workers and my friend's mom. The lining inside is light blue so it's easy to see stuff. I had mine at Disney a couple of weeks ago and a woman behind me in line at TSMM asked me where I got it and said it was a perfect Disney bag.

I like this bag so much I wish I bought another one as the one I have is looking tired and the new version looks a lot more like a diaper bag than the one I have, which is all black and has different styled drink pockets on the side. I guess I'll be forced to graduate to a non-diaper bag for daily use soon, but I'll hang on to this bag for as long as I can. I've had it for almost five years.

So, I say go for it. Even if you don't use it as a daily bag, it will find it's place, I promise!

My brother has a bag he bought at EMS which is almost Identical and cost almost three times the price. They used to be $20.

Here's mine. It's held up very well for the abuse it's been put through. It's still holding random stuff from our plane trip home. Like a Florida orange :)

Photoon2012-01-01at0043.jpg

Photoon2012-01-01at0044.jpg

Too bad they made the cup pockets elastic on the side instead of integrated into the straps. I've snuck many drinks into places that way. Don't tell anyone ;)

Got the older one too and use it now (infant) for quick runs but for older son used it a lot once we were out of the early baby stages. Ive also used it as a travel bag for myself since i dont do purses.

We have the old (2003?) version of that bag and it's still my park bag to this day! We took it, and its backpack brother, to China to adopt our daughter in January 2004 and it's in fabulous shape.

You can see it here in 2009 -- after this picture it survived 10 trips to WDW/DCL in 2010 and 4 trips this year!

T-Rex.jpg

Obviously I recommend it, LOL

Lol - I still have my original Lands End backpack diaper bag, and almost 16 years later, I'm still using it (and it looks brand new). I used it as a diaper bag when the kids were little, and now it's a trip bag - WDW, Chicago, DC, beach - pretty much just goes where we go.

We have the same bag from 2006 and loved it as well as the bigger wide mouth version for longer trips. It has held up so well and like others have- I've continued to use it sans the diapers.

I have the bigger version and it's really nice. I use it for trips. I still have a baby in diapers and a one really picky eater, so we need the bigger version when we go somewhere all day. I use a cuter Skip Hop bag for every day, but it's not as functional for sure, or made as well. The bigger Land's End bag is my favorite diaper bag ever. I wish I'd gotten the smaller version as my every day bag.

The older LE bags were made better. I've had the older version and the newer version, and both were made well, but the older one was made to last forever.

I have the Little Tripper bag and LOVE IT!!!!! Just used it for a trip to Minneapolis. Packed for entire day, it held extra outfit with socks, 2 bibs, 2 burp cloths, 2 stage 2 containers of baby food, spoon, 6 size 2 diapers, travel wipes, 4 fruit snacks for older kids, and 2 snack containers for baby plus a few toys. Also had a sippy on side pocket and changing pad in back pocket. It was PACKED, but it held that much!! :) I HIGHLY recommend it...this is my 3rd baby and only wish I had it for the other two!!

Kecia

Lol - I still have my original Lands End backpack diaper bag, and almost 16 years later, I'm still using it (and it looks brand new). I used it as a diaper bag when the kids were little, and now it's a trip bag - WDW, Chicago, DC, beach - pretty much just goes where we go.

LOL, our red LE diaper backpack is still our travel bag (minus the changing pad!) LOVE that backpack- can't understand why they aren't selling it! I was going to recommend it to a friend last week and it wasn't on the website anymore.

I, too, have the older version and have carried it for about 15 years as my purse. I bought one and liked it so much I got another one and got it monogrammed with my name. I figured I could use the plain one when the monogrammed one wore out. Ha! I still have the 'backup' one in my closet. It should hold enough baby stuff--I haul lots of stuff in mine.

have the day tripper - and two larger bags (had one for daycare & one for personal use) and still use all of them - son is 6 years - but i use it as a travel medicine bag - day bag - etc - don't think they will ever wear out -

I have it, but I think it is rather small if you are going to be out and about for a day with the baby. I also bought the larger day tripper for longer outings. All in all it is a great bag that has held up well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter