Does anyone have the WDW scrapbooks?

budbeerlady

<font color=blue>I call DH The STREAK!!<br><font c
Are they refillable? I bought the 2005 red one a couple of weeks back and am going to start putting in my pics but can you add more pages and where can you buy them? Thanks for any help!!! (I am running out of time I wanted to do it before Christmas to show my parents)

Yes, you can add more pages.
They sell them in DTD, the Art of Disney store sells the extra pages.

I think they are $15 per pack

But the discount shop near the Christmas store had them on 4 packs for $10 when we were there last week!

:jumping1:

I bought a refill pack at Michael's or Hobby Lobby (can't remember which one!) It was 50 pages for something like $13-14. And I had a coupon from the paper for 40-50% off. It works perfectly with my Disney scrapbook.

I bought a beautiful 12x12 scrapbook in Downtown Disney; it's navy blue and has Tinkerbelle on the cover. Because of an odd type of spine, it is NOT REFILLABLE.

If you're a scrapper, you'll follow this: Most scrapbooks have spines that "expand" when extra pages are added. They usually have a little bit of extra material, which slides over. The WDW scrapbook I bought DOES NOT have that extra material. Instead, the spine is attached in the front and back with no "slide room".

They sell extra pages, but you can't put them into the books (unless you're willing to remove the spine cover, which would leave you with the backs of your pages showing). Use caution when buying.

I had also looked at a Tink one at WDw, good thing I am cheap I guess, DD really wanted it but I would have been bunned if I couldnt expand it!

Depends on the album. My sister got an album at the DTD scrapbook store and while it was refillable, she had an AWFUL time finding pages to fit in it and when she finally did and put them in the book just didn't hold together well...it was basically falling apart. She wound up buying another Disney album made by EK Success and it worked out much better!

I would recommend taking the whole album to a scrapbook store and seeing if they can help you.

And on a side note, WHEN, oh, WHEN will Disney figure out they are totally missing the boat when it comes to scrapbooking stuff at WDW and come out with some quality albums and better products!? Ummmmm, like clear backed clear edged stickers just for starters would be nice! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter