does anyone have the room layout for GCH

Disney-Kim: If you are interested in staying at the GCH or any of the on-site hotels, you might want to check out the sticky-thread "Official Disneyland Resort and Good Neighbor Hotels". I especially like the thread under Grand Californian titled "Grand Californian - Description w/Pictures". It has some additional links, including the same layout pixs linked in Artuero's response above. For example, it has a room layout link that I found very helpful.

I just realized that my request was misleading. I am looking for a room map of the entire hotel. The WDW resort boards has a few. this way you can see what rooms you DON"T want. ;)
I was just curious if there was one for the Grand Calif???

I am familiar with the actual room...we have stayed there. :goodvibes

I also have a map of the entire hotel as well as an aerial shot of the hotel in the sticky thread at the top. :)

CalGal said:
Disney-Kim: If you are interested in staying at the GCH or any of the on-site hotels, you might want to check out the sticky-thread "Official Disneyland Resort and Good Neighbor Hotels". I especially like the thread under Grand Californian titled "Grand Californian - Description w/Pictures". It has some additional links, including the same layout pixs linked in Artuero's response above. For example, it has a room layout link that I found very helpful.

And what I meant to say was, the sticky mentioned above also has a HOTEL layout link that I found very helpful. Scan through thread and you will find it. I was in room 5337 at the GCH --- It was perfect!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter